Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: The TINI Specification and Developer's Guide
Автор: Loomis D.
TINI™ (Tiny InterNet Interface) technology is the compact and powerful solution for connecting a wide variety of hardware devices directly to corporate and home networks. The TINI™ Specification and Developer's Guide is the complete tutorial and reference guide for developers networking embedded systems with this exciting new technology.
Written by the lead architect of the technology, this book is packed with examples and reference materials, and contains the complete TINI specification. It begins with an overview of the platform, then examines every detail of the specification from the runtime environment to device I/O, networking, and application programming. Though some Java™ programming language experience is a prerequisite, the book requires no embedded controller or I/O interface experience.
The key components of the TINI specification are explained, including:
* The TINI platform's hardware and runtime environment
* TCP/IP networking and dial-up networking using PPP
* Asynchronous serial communication
* TINI's parallel I/O bus, memory access modes, and port-pin control
* The 1-Wire Net™ fundamentals, adapters, and direct 1-Wire communication
* Managing system resources, including the real-time clock, the Watchdog, and external interrupts
* Application programming with TINI
* Programming tips for performance optimization