Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Self-Service Linux: Mastering the Art of Problem Determination
Авторы: Wilding M., Behman D.
If you use Linux professionally, this book can dramatically increase your efficiency, productivity, and marketability. If you're involved with deploying or managing Linux in the enterprise, it can help you significantly reduce operation costs, enhance availability, and improve ROI.
* Discover proven best practices for diagnosing problems in Linux environments
* Leverage troubleshooting skills you've developed with other platforms
* Learn to identify problems with strace—the most frequently used Linux troubleshooting tool
* Use /proc to uncover crucial information about hardware, kernels, and processes
* Recompile open source applications with debug information
* Debug applications with gdb, including C++ and threaded applications
* Debug kernel crashes and hangs, one step at a time
* Understand the Executable and Linking Format (ELF), and use that knowledge for more effective debugging
* Includes a production-ready data collection script that can save you hours or days in debugging mission-critical Linux systems!