Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Programming Oracle Triggers and Stored Procedures
Автор: Owens K.
* Complete tutorial for database developers!
* Thorough coverage of PL/SQL
* Practical "cookbook" techniques
Effectively create and manage complex databases with Oracle! Systems and database expert Kevin Owens explores PL/SQL, Oracle's answer to the Structured Query Language (SQL), and teaches you what you need to know to build robust and complex databases for your business.
Using easy-to-follow instructions and examples, this book presents techniques to take advantage of Oracle features such as triggers and stored procedures-features that allow your databases to incorporate business rules which are easy to manage and modify as the business evolves. Topics covered include:
* Viewing constraints in the data dictionary
* Complex rule enforcement
* PL/SQL program units and language features
* Data types and composite structure
* Error handling and exceptions
* Inter-process communications
* Declarative constraints, including primary key, unique, foreign key, check, and much more
Programming Oracle Triggers and Stored Procedures, Third Edition, is an invaluable resource for database developers, designers, and project leaders looking to build and maintain truly intelligent, complex databases