Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: The Practice of Network Security: Deployment Strategies for Production Environments
Автор: Liska A.
Enterprise security for real netadmins in the real worldThis book shows how to secure an enterprise network in the real world — when you're on the front lines, constantly under attack, and you don't always get the support you need. Symantec security engineer and former UUNet network architect Allan Liska addresses every facet of network security, from risk profiling through access control, Web/email security through day-to-day monitoring. He systematically identifies today's most widespread security mistakes and vulnerabilities — and offers realistic solutions you can begin implementing right away.Coverage Includes:
* Quantifying security risks and "selling" security throughout the organization
* Defining security models that reflect your company's philosophy
* Translating your security model into effective, enforceable policies
* Making your routers and switches your first lines of network defense
* Controlling access via authentication, authorization, and accounting
* Configuring secure VPNs and remote access
* Securing wireless LANs and WANs
* Establishing a DMZ between your network and the public Internet
* Securing Web/application servers, DNS servers, email servers, and file/print servers
* Implementing effective day-to-day network security administration, monitoring, and logging
* Responding to attacks: detect, isolate, halt, report, and prosecute
Liska integrates these techniques in an end-to-end case study, showing you how to redesign an insecure enterprise network for maximum security — one step at a time.