Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: IT Services Costs, Metrics, Benchmarking and Marketing
Авторы: Tardugno A., DiPasquale T., Matthews R.
Unleashing the Power of Integrated Service Delivery
Harris Kern's Enterprise Computing Institute Solutions for IT Professionals
Delighting IT customers: the real-world, start-to-finish guide
IT Services is the first 100% customer-focused guide to satisfying the consumers of your company's IT services — and building the loyalty your IT organization needs. In this book, three leading IT professionals present a fully integrated, comprehensive approach to service delivery in today's global, distributed environments.
You'll discover how to establish processes, service and cost models, performance measurements, and "stretch" goals that achieve clear business benefits-and then transform those goals into reality.
* Proven results, benchmarks, and case studies — not just theory!
* Linking goal-setting, process development, and metrics to the goals of the enterprise — step-by-step
* Gaining buy-in from management, internal customers, and external suppliers
* Building stable, predictable and cost-effective application support infrastructures
* Structuring support services for maximum effectiveness
Applicable to both in-house and outsourced operations, IT Services offers a total roadmap for executives building enterprise-wide operations centers; practical help for managers seeking to deliver cost-effective support; and invaluable insight for IT "customers" who need to know what they can expect from their technology professionals.