Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Mastering Web Services Security
Авторы: Hartman B., Flinn D.J., Beznosov K.
* Uncovers the steps software architects and developers will need to take in order to plan and build a real-world, secure Web services system
* Authors are leading security experts involved in developing the standards for XML and Web services security
* Focuses on XML-based security and presents code examples based on popular EJB and .NET application servers
* Explains how to handle difficult-to-solve problems such as passing user credentials and controlling delegation of those credentials across multiple applications
* Companion Web site includes the source code from the book as well as additional examples and product information