Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Campus Network Design Fundamentals
Авторы: Teare D., Paquet C.
The all-in-one guide to modern routed and switched campus network design
* Understand the network design process and network design models
* Learn how switches are used in network design
* Design an IP addressing plan and select appropriate IP routing protocols
* Apply network security design principles to boost network security
* Enable WLANs to improve workforce mobility
* Examine QoS design requirements and tools
* Unleash the power of voice transport over data networks, including VoIP and IP telephony
* Use content networking to provide content to users quickly and efficiently
* Learn how to integrate network management protocols and tools into network designs
* Understand how to effectively integrate IP multicast, high availability, storage networking, and IPv6 into your network designs
Over the past decade, campus network design has evolved many times as new technologies have emerged and business needs have changed. For enterprises to take advantage of cost-saving, productivity-enhancing solutions, such as IP telephony and content networking, their core infrastructures must include the key enabling technologies required by these solutions and provide a resilient, secure foundation that can scale to business needs. As with any architecture, designing a solid foundation is the first step.