Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Practical J2ee Application Architecture
Автор: Ganeshan K.
Developers and students aspiring to be Java 2 Enterprise Edition architects will greatly benefit from this groundbreaking resource. Packed with information on technologies, processes, and architecture, this book provides complete end-to-end coverage for designing and developing a J2EE-based solution. Plus — this is the first book to show and explain Struts implementation patterns, in addition to delivering clear insight into Struts architecture and its core services. Practical J2EE Application Architecture provides a complete roadmap for creating and deploying internet-based J2EE applications, ultimately delivering fast ramp-up and higher ROI.
* Create a use-case view of the problem domain
* Understand the semantics of J2EE application configuration and deployment
* Create consistent design vocabulary using design patterns
* Simplify Struts adoption using proven Struts-based implementation patterns
* Follow a cohesive approach in creating project artifacts
* Build internationalization applications with JavaServer Pages (JSPs) and Enterprise JavaBeans (EJBs)
* Employ information architecture to create a user-centric Internet-based application