Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Taking Charge of Your VoIP Project
Авторы: Walker J.Q., Hicks J.T.
Strategies and solutions for successful VoIP deployments
Justify your network investment
* The step-by-step approach to VoIP deployment and management enables you to plan early and properly for successful VoIP integration with your existing systems, networks, and applications.
* The detailed introduction offers a common grounding for members of both the telephony and data networking communities.
* IT managers and project leaders are armed with details on building a business case for VoIP, including details of return-on-investment (ROI) analysis and justification.
* A VoIP deployment is presented as a major IT project, enabling you to understand the steps involved and the required resources.
* The comprehensive look at quality of service and tuning describes when and where to use them in a VoIP deployment. These are often the most complex topics in VoIP; you'll get smart recommendations on which techniques to use in various circumstances.
* You learn how to plan for VoIP security, including prevention, detection, and reaction.