Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Physics of Semiconductor Devices
Автор: Sze S.M.
This classic book has set the standard for advanced study and reference in the semiconductor device field. Now completely updated and reorganized to reflect the tremendous advances in device concepts and performance, this Third Edition remains the most detailed and exhaustive single source of information on the most important semiconductor devices. It gives readers immediate access to detailed descriptions of the underlying physics and performance characteristics of all major bipolar, field-effect, microwave, photonic, and sensor devices.
Designed for graduate textbook adoptions and reference needs, this new edition includes:
* A complete update of the latest developments
* New devices such as three-dimensional MOSFETs, MODFETs, resonant-tunneling diodes, semiconductor sensors, quantum-cascade lasers, single-electron transistors, real-space transfer devices, and more
* Materials completely reorganized
* Problem sets at the end of each chapter
* All figures reproduced at the highest quality