Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Information Development: Managing Your Documentation Projects, Portfolio, and People
Автор: Hackos P.
An update of the original 1994 Information Process Maturity Model (IPMM) presents you with a method by which you can compare the state of your organization to others, evaluate your current status, and then consider what is necessary in order to move to the next level.
Information Development offers a completely new look at best practices for all phases of the document development lifecycle, including:
* Managing a corporate information portfolio
* Evaluating process maturity
* Partnering with customers and developing user scenarios
* Developing team effectiveness and collaboration
* Planning and monitoring information projects
* Managing translation and production
* Evaluating project performance
* Managing for quality, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness
The companion Web site includes electronic versions of the templates and checklists featured in the book.