Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Access 2007 Bible
Авторы: Groh M., Stockman J., Powell G.
Harness the power of Access 2007 with the expert guidance in this comprehensive reference. Beginners will appreciate the thorough attention to database fundamentals and terminology. Experienced users can jump right into Access 2007 enhancements like the all-new user interface and wider use of XML and Web services. Each of the book's six parts thoroughly focuses on key elements in a logical sequence, so you have what you need, when you need it. Designed as both a reference and a tutorial, Access 2007 Bible is a powerful tool for developers needing to make the most of the new features in Access 2007.
* Build Access tables using good relational database techniques
* Construct efficient databases using a five-step design method
* Design efficient data-entry and data display forms
* Utilize the improved Access report designer
* Use Visual Basic(r) for Applications and the VBA Editor to automate applications
* Build and customize Access 2007 ribbons
* Seamlessly exchange Access data with SharePoint(r)
* Employ advanced techniques such as the Windows(r) API and object-oriented programming
* Add security and use data replication in your Access applications