Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide
Авторы: Docter Q., Dulaney E., Skandier T.
Candidates aiming for CompTIA's revised, two-exam A+ Certified Track will find everything they need in this value-packed book. Prepare for the required exam, CompTIA A+ Essentials (220-601), as well as your choice of one of three additional exams focusing on specific job roles — IT Technician (220-602), Remote Support Technician (220-603), or Depot Technician (220-604). This in-depth book prepares you for any or all four exams, with full coverage of all exam objectives. Inside, you'll find:
* Comprehensive coverage of all exam objectives for all four exams in a systematic approach, so you can be confident you're getting the instruction you need
* Hand-on exercises to reinforce critical skills
* Real-world scenarios that show you life beyond the classroom and put what you've learned in the context of actual job roles
* Challenging review questions in each chapter to prepare you for exam day
* Exam Essentials, a key feature at the end of each chapter that identifies critical areas you must become proficient in before taking the exams
* A handy fold-out that maps every official exam objective to the corresponding chapter in the book, so you can track your exam prep objective by objective
* Look inside for complete coverage of all exam objectives for all four CompTIA A+ exams.