Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Smart Client Deployment with ClickOnce: Deploying Windows Forms Applications with ClickOnce
Автор: Noyes B.
Microsoft’s new ClickOnce auto-updating technology can radically simplify application deployment. Using it, .NET developers and architects can deliver a powerful, smart client experience along with the easy maintenance of today’s best Web applications.
Microsoft Regional Director and MVP Brian Noyes has unsurpassed experience previewing and teaching ClickOnce to professional developers. In Smart Client Deployment with ClickOnce, Noyes demonstrates exactly how to make the most of ClickOnce in your real-world enterprise applications. Noyes covers ClickOnce design, architecture, security, installation, updates, and Bootstrapping—each with a full case study and detailed sample code.
This focused, concise book explains how to
* Design client applications for efficient deployment and auto-updating
* Perform application deployments and automatic updates quickly and easily
* Deliver "on-demand" client application updates
* Deploy prerequisites with the Visual Studio 2005 Bootstrapper
* Take full control of ClickOnce’s powerful publishing, update, and security options
* Leverage the Visual Studio 2005 and .NET 2.0 platform features that make ClickOnce possible
* Understand how your application will behave in the ClickOnce runtime environment