Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: The Mobile Radio Propagation Channel
Автор: Parsons J.D.
Thoroughly revised and updated, this second edition offers a fundamental and comprehensive treatment of how mobile systems operate in a variety of scenarios. This unrivalled approach concentrates on the properties of the radio channel, a vital and central feature that places fundamental limitations on the performance of radio systems.
Bringing the reader completely up-to-date, this book:
* Features two new chapters: 'Multipath Mitigation Techniques' and 'Radio System Planning'
* Surveys various alternative methods of predicting the mean signal strength and its variability, and discusses their applications
* Introduces ray-tracing methods in connection with indoor propagation
* Discusses multipath and its effects on narrowband and wideband systems
* Describes channel sounders and reviews methods of hardware and software simulation
* Examines man-made noise and interference and discusses the resulting performance degradation
By equipping the reader with a thorough understanding of the physical processes that underlie the propagation of radio waves, this systematic approach will prove to be an authoritative and attractive text for researchers, systems designers, university academics and postgraduate students.