The critically acclaimed laboratory standard for more than forty years, Methods in Enzymology is one of the most highly respected publications in the field of biochemistry. Since 1955, each volume has been eagerly awaited, frequently consulted, and praised by researchers and reviewers alike. Now with more than 300 volumes (all of them still in print), the series contains much material still relevant today — truly an essential publication for researchers in all fields of life sciences.
* Analysis of Gene Expression
* Gene Expression Systems for Functional Analysis
* Yeast Expression Systems
* RNA-based Control of Recombinant Gene Expression
* Small Molecule Control of Gene Expression
* Viral Systems for Recombinant Gene Expression