Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: C++ Templates: The Complete Guide
Авторы: Vandevoorde D., Josuttis N.M.
Templates are among the most powerful features of C++, but they are too often neglected, misunderstood, and misused. C++ Templates: The Complete Guide provides software architects and engineers with a clear understanding of why, when, and how to use templates to build and maintain cleaner, faster, and smarter software more efficiently.
C++ Templates begins with an insightful tutorial on basic concepts and language features. The remainder of the book serves as a comprehensive reference, focusing first on language details, then on a wide range of coding techniques, and finally on advanced applications for templates. Examples used throughout the book illustrate abstract concepts and demonstrate best practices.
* The exact behaviors of templates
* How to avoid the pitfalls associated with templates
* Idioms and techniques, from the basic to the previously undocumented
* How to reuse source code without threatening performance or safety
* How to increase the efficiency of C++ programs
* How to produce more flexible and maintainable software