Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: The Art of Analog Layout
Автор: Hastings A.
Based on the author's extensive experience as a circuit designer and a layout designer, The Art of Analog Layout takes a practical and authoritative perspective, providing the reader with broad coverage of the issues involved in successfully laying out analog integrated circuits. Topics range from the mechanics of layout to essential information about many related areas, such as device physics, processing failure modes and effects, device operation, parasitics, and matching. The emphasis throughout is on practical knowledge.
* Written for layout designers, the mathematics is kept to a minimum, requiring only a familiarity with basic algebra and elementary electronics.
* Provides a carrier-based model for understanding device operation.
* Focuses on three processes: standard bipolar, polysilicon-gate CMOS, and analog BICMOS, enabling the reader to comprehend most new processes.
* Discusses the ways in which variations in layout geometries affect the performance of devices fabricated in silicon.
* Many exercises can be completed using pencil and paper for those who do not have access to layout editing software.