Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Next Generation Application Integration: From Simple Information to Web Services
Автор: Linthicum D.S.
For a majority of businesses, application integration is an outright failure. Most companies' computer systems are labyrinthine at best and self-destructive at worst. With the arrival of Web services, the new service-oriented middleware technology standard, and increasingly complex and challenging problem domains, it's time to take application integration to the next level.
In Next Generation Application Integration distributed computing and application-integration expert David S. Linthicum describes the effect that this new generation of middleware will have on traditional application-integration efforts. Using key industry examples and case studies, Linthicum reveals the techniques and practices that are necessary to revolutionize data-sharing for any company — from sole-proprietorship to Fortune 500.
In this book you'll find a thorough discussion of today's most advanced application-integration concepts, approaches, technologies, and solutions. Written with the technical manager and enterprise architect in mind, this book addresses essential application integration issues such as:
* Strategies for dealing with complex problem domains
* Forward-looking approaches to ensure long-term solutions that are right for your company
* Techniques for implementation of new Web services middleware
* Introductions to the appropriate technologies for next generation application integration
* Scenarios for Web services integration
* Support concepts outlined by case studies and real-world examples
* Descriptions and analyses of the different types of Web service integration — standards, implementation, and enabling technology
* Full analysis of Web services and integration, including the relationship between EAI and Web services
* How to leverage both vertical and horizontal application-integration standards