Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: High-Speed Signal Propagation: Advanced Black Magic
Авторы: Johnson H., Graham M.
Raves for Dr. Johnson's previous classic, High-Speed Digital Design!
"....one of the finest efforts to come along in the field of applied high-speed digital design because of its focus on providing tools for the whole design team bringing a high-speed product to life. For all the PCB designers and circuit designers out there, buy it; read it; keep it." — Dan Baumgartner, Printed Circuit Design
Faster and farther: State-of-the-art signal transmission techniques
In High-Speed Signal Propagation, Howard Johnson and Martin Graham bring together state-of-the-art techniques for building digital interconnections that can transmit faster, farther, and more efficiently than ever before. Packed with new examples and never-before-published high-speed design guidance, this book offers a complete and unified theory of signal propagation for all metallic media, from cables to pcb traces to chips. Coverage includes:
* Managing tradeoffs between speed and distance
* Physical theory of signal impairments: skin and proximity effects, dielectric loss, surface roughness, and non-TEM mode propagation
* Generalized frequency- and step-response models
* Calculation of time-domain waveforms from frequency-domain transfer functions
* Differential signaling: Edge-coupled and broadside-coupled differential pairs, bends, intra-pair skew, differential trace geometry impedance, crosstalk, and radiation
* Inter-cabinet connections: Coax, twisted-pair, fiber, equalizers, and LAN building wiring
* Clock distribution: Special requirements, repeaters, multi-drop clock distribution, jitter, and power filtering
* Simulation: Frequency domain simulation methods, Spice, and IBIS