Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Crystal Reports 10: The Complete Reference
Автор: Peck G.
Covers new features — Format Painter, Business Views, upgrades to the repository, Java and .NET support, and more
Create visually appealing reports and publish them on the Web with Crystal Reports 10 and help from this comprehensive resource. Whether you’re a beginner or a power user looking for answers to quick questions, many examples and tips, along with clear discussions of the new and improved features, make this a must-have workplace companion. You’ll learn to produce compelling, professional-looking reports that communicate content effectively using helpful features such as charts, complex formulas using custom functions, sorting and grouping, the updated repository, new Business Views, and more. Then, discover how to integrate your reports with Visual Basic, Visual Studio .NET, and Java. Plus, schedule and view your reports on the Web with Crystal Enterprise 10.
* Design and develop page-published quality reports
* Customize your report data using formulas — from simple math computations to full Basic-like formulas
* Store report objects in the updated repository for organization-wide sharing
* Simplify complex database structures with new version 10 Business Views
* Fulfill sophisticated reporting requirements with subreports
* Schedule and view reports on the Web with Crystal Enterprise 10
* Create interactive reports using parameter fields, drill-down, hyperlinks, and managed navigation
* Export reports to common file formats like Microsoft Word or Excel, Acrobat PDF, HTML, XML, and others
* Develop custom Web and Windows applications to integrate reports using Visual Basic, Visual Studio .NET, or Java
* Create reports based on unique data sources, such as OLAP databases, Microsoft Outlook folders, Web server logs, and XML data
George Peck is an internationally recognized consultant, educator, developer, speaker, and best-selling author of Crystal Reports Professional Results and four previous editions of Crystal Reports: The Complete Reference. He is president of The Ablaze Group, a consultation and education firm specializing in Crystal Reports and Crystal Enterprise.