The practicing programmer's DEITEL® guide to AJAX, Rich Internet Applications, and web-application development
This book applies the Deitel signature live-code approach to teaching Web 2.0 application development. The book presents concepts in the context of more than 180 fully tested programs (18,000+ lines of code), complete with syntax shading, detailed descriptions, and sample outputs. It features hundreds of tips that will help you build robust applications.
The DEITEL Developer Series is designed for practicing programmers. The series presents focused treatments of emerging technologies, including .NET, JavaTM, web services, Internet and web development, and more.
Practical, example-rich coverage of:
- Web 2.0
- DOM, XML, RSS
- AJAX-Enabled Rich Internet Applications
- JSON, Dojo, Script.aculo.us
- Adobe® Flash CS3 and Flex
- Web Servers (IIS and Apache)
- Database (SQL, MySQL, ADO.NET and Java DB)
- PHP, Ruby on Rails
- ASP.NET, ASP.NET AJAX
- JavaServer Faces (JSF)
- SOAP-Based Web Services in Java
- REST-Based Web Services in ASP.NET
- And more...
Visit www.deitel.com to:
- Download code examples
- Check out the growing list of programming, Web 2.0, and software-related Resource Centers
- To receive updates on this book, subscribe to the free DEITEL® BUZZ ONLINE e-mail newsletter at www.deitel.com/newsletter/subscribe.html
- Read archived Issues of the DEITEL BUZZ ONLINE
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on corporate training courses delivered on-site worldwide