Discover the latest programming tips and techniques
Start writing programs for WindowsВ®, LinuxВ®, MacintoshВ®, Palms, and PocketPCs
Ready to take control of your computer by writing your own programs? Mixing concepts with humor, author Wallace Wang shows you how to begin programming as simply and quickly as possible. In no time, youвЂ™ll find out how to create and debug programs in Liberty BASIC, use algorithms, build interactive Web pages, and more!
All this on the bonus CD-ROM
- Liberty BASIC and other compilers
- All the examples and code from the book
- IBMВ® Robocode V1.0.6
- JBuilder 9 Personal, C# Builder Personal, and KylixВ® Enterprise Trial
See the ''About the CD-ROM'' appendix for details and complete system requirements.
Discover how to:
- Choose the best programming language for your project
- Work with data structures
- Install and use Liberty BASIC
- Create interactive Web sites
- Program multiple platform devices