Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Modern Nonlinear Optics: Part 1
Авторы: Evans M.W., Prigogine I. (ed.)
A lively forum on key issues and a stimulus for further research
The immense strides in optical science that have taken place since the statistical molecular theories of electric, magnetic, and optical saturation phenomena came to light in the late fifties have been remarkable. This volume of fourteen review articles from an institution noted for its seminal work in optics—the Poznań School and associated laboratories — details the most important research and findings to date on modern nonlinear optics.
Modern Nonlinear Optics presents key research in chemical physics in a stimulating and broadly instructive format. It offers a selective look at a host of cutting-edge research topics. Part 1 of this three-part volume in Wiley's Advances in Chemical Physics series represents the wide-ranging and innovative research typical of the Poznań School.
Topics examined include:
* Hyper-Rayleigh and hyper-Raman rotational and vibrational spectroscopy
* Polarization properties of hyper-Rayleigh and hyper-Raman scatterings
* Fast molecular reorientation in liquid crystals probed by nonlinear optics
* Nonlinear propagation of laser light of different polarizations
* Self-organized nonlinear optical phenomena in optical fibers
* Dynamical questions in quantum optics
* Photon statistics of nonclassical fields