Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Basic Gas Chromatography
Авторы: McNair H.M., Miller J.M.
Gas Chromatography (GC) is undoubtedly the most widely used technique for the separation and analysis of volatile compounds. Yet comprehensive guides to contemporary GC theory and practice are surprisingly hard to find.
Basic Gas Chromatography fills this significant void in the GC literature. Written by two well-known practitioners and educators in GC, it offers thorough coverage of the basic principles and techniques of modern gas chromatography.
Designed to serve as a primer/working reference for bench chemists and as a textbook for upper-level undergraduate and graduate students, it presents the fundamentals in a straightforward and logical fashion. Theoretical issues are explained without complicated equations and derivations and always in terms of how they relate to practical operating principles. Timely, comprehensive, and accessible, Basic Gas Chromatography:
* Provides a balanced presentation of theory and practice
* Includes both capillary column and packed column chromatography
* Uses the new IUPAC terms throughout, cross-referenced to traditional terms and symbols
* Offers a wealth of helpful hints, step-by-step guidelines, and trouble-shooting tips
* Briefly covers GC-MS, headspace analysis, chiral analysis, solid phase microextraction, and other cutting-edge topics.