Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Introduction to Wireless Local Loop
Автор: Webb W.
Here's a comprehensive, easy-to-understand guide to the underlying technologies, key selection criteria, and design and deployment processes behind wireless local loop (WLL) systems. The book helps technical professionals develop a sound understanding of WLL system design procedures, and provides practical guidance on choosing the best WLL and access technologies. It's unique in its clear presentation of both the technical and business issues associated with wireless in the local loop.
If you're a WLL engineer, or a non-technical manager, marketer, or regulator involved in WLL system development, you'll find the information in this book invaluable. Well written introductory chapters discuss the main areas of the telecommunications environment, and the concepts of convergence and access technologies. You learn why wireless in the local loop is seriously challenging the use of traditional copper cable, the economic issues behind wired and wireless interconnection, and even some expert WLL market forecasts. Other advanced, practical sections...
• Identify and describe key WLL parameters, including range and capacity
• Evaluate various access technologies, and guide you in the selection process
• Examine the CDMA/TDMA debate, and consider which represents a better access technique
• Detail the network deployment process, with the help of an actual case study
• Show you how to effectively target your telecom service in a wide range of environments
• Describe how to apply for a license, choose a service offering, and develop the business case
• Discuss critical customer service issues