Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Fiber Optic Data Communication: Technology Advances and Futures
Автор: DeCusatis C.
This book is an authoritative review of current and future trends in the field of telecommunications. Written by industry experts who are developing leading-edge data communication networks, Fiber Optic Data Communication provides professionals and students alike with a look at emerging technologies and their applications. Four of the chapters have been revised from DeCusatis's best-selling book, Handbook of Fiber Optic Data Communications; the remaining eight chapters are all new. Seven helpful appendices, a glossary, and a list of technical acronyms are included. This book can stand alone or as a companion volume to DeCusatis: Handbook of Fiber Optic Data Communication, Second Edition (February 2002, ISBN: 0-12-207891-8).
* Includes emerging technologies such as Infiniband, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, and MPLS Optical Switching
* Describes leading edge commercial products, including LEAF and MetroCore fibers, dense wavelength multiplexing, and Small Form Factor transceiver packages
* Covers all major industry standards, often written by the same people who designed the standards themselves
* Includes an expanded listing of references on the World Wide Web, plus hard-to-find references for international, homologation, and type approval requirements
* Convenient tables of key optical datacom parameters and glossary with hundreds of definitions and acronyms
* Industry buzzwords explained, including SAN, NAS, and MAN networking
* Datacom market analysis and future projections from industry leading forecasters