Build your own Web browser, desktop weather station, or other cool application?without any programming experience! Featuring learn-by-doing projects and plenty of visual examples, this hands-on book is your quick start to creating applications for Microsoft Windows.
Have fun as you discover how to:
- Design a rich user interface with easy-to-use tools
- ?Drag and drop” text boxes, buttons, and other controls into your application
- Add database and reporting capabilities
- Exploit features that reduce the amount of code you write
- Find and fix any bugs
- Roll-out and share your application
- Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via O'Reilly Media's Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit O'Reilly's web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com.