Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Broadband Crash Course
Автор: Louis P.J.
Get the right answers for smart broadband decision making — from financial, management and marketing to equipment, applications, and protocols. Broadband Crash Course examines broadband delivery in terms of markets and business opportunities. Writing with the surety and thoroughness of a telecom insider and business executive, P.J. Louis clearly and painlessly demonstrates how broadband services are delivered over today's complex telecommunications infrastructure, minus the heavy-duty math. This one-of-a-kind guide is your chance to learn about:
* Service bundling (voice, Internet access, e-mail, etc.) across all major network types (wireless, IP, cable, satellite, LANs, etc.)
* Benefits of wireline and wireless broadband technologies
* Service bundling and provisioning across the wireline and wireless broadband networks
* The Local Loop and its future
* Coaxing more applications from the technologies you've got
* Business models that have proven themselves in the real world
* 3G wireless, the wireless Internet, softswitching, M-commerce: how will they affect your business?