Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Core Java 2. Volume 2: Advanced Features
Авторы: Horstmann C.S., Cornell G.
* The experienced developer's advanced guide to the Java 2 platform—fully updated for JDK 1.3 release and JDK 1.4 release, Standard Edition.
* Even more robust, real-world code samples than ever before!
* New and revamped coverage: XML, security, networking, multithreading, collections, remote objects, JDBC API, JavaBeans component architecture, Swing, and much more
* CD-ROM includes all the code examples, Forte for Java, Release 2.0, Community Edition, and the current version of the Java 2 SDK, Standard Edition for Windows, Solaris OE (SPARC/x86), and Linux.
The #1 advanced guide for serious programmers-fully updated for JDK 1.3 release and JDK 1.4 release.
An indispensable companion to the best-selling Core Java 2, Vol. I — Fundamentals (0-13-089468-0), Core Java 2, Volume II: Advanced Features is now available in a revised and expanded fifth edition. It delivers the same real-world guidance you need to solve even the most challenging programming problems and offers an all-new chapter on XML and Java, plus thoroughly revamped coverage of many advanced features—from collections to native methods, security to Swing.
Cay Horstmann identifies the problems experienced Java platform developers encounter most often, and delivers insightful, expert-level guidance for addressing them-together with even more of the robust, sample code that have made Core Java an international bestseller for five straight years. You'll gain new insights into networking, remote objects, JDBC API, internationalization, and a whole lot more.
For experienced programmers, Core Java 2, Volume 2: Advanced Features provides the answers that they need to take full advantage of the power of Java technology and to get the job done as efficiently as possible.
State-of-the-art information for advanced Java technology development, including:
* Thoroughly updated coverage of multithreading, collections, and networking
* Completely revised coverage of remote objects
* Detailed new chapter on XML and Java
* Sophisticated new techniques for utilizing JavaBeans(tm) component architecture
* Advanced GUI-building techniques leveraging both Swing and AWT