Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Ultra Wideband Signals and Systems in Communication Engineering
Авторы: Ghavami M., Michael L.B., Kohno R.
Ultra Wideband (UWB) is the hot new topic in wireless communication engineering today. High-speed communication over short distances using sub-nanosecond pulses, rather than conventional sinusoidal waves, has paved the way for cheap wireless transceivers, capturing the imagination of both academics and engineers in industry alike. Ultra Wideband Signals and Systems in Communication Engineering focuses on the basic signal processing that underlies current and future ultra wideband systems ensuring this text will be essential reading even as UWB applications mature and change or regulations regarding ultra wideband systems are modified.
* Provides everything you need to know about Ultra Wideband Communications in one compact volume
* Explains, in an easy to understand manner, the basics of UWB and its applications
* Covers, in detail, the generation of UWB waveforms through to the position and location of UWB signals
* Discusses the issues that must be solved for UWB devices to explode onto the consumer communication market
* Includes examples and problems in each chapter to aid understanding
* Features a companion website including Solutions manual, Matlab programs, Electronic versions of the figures and a sample chapter
This enlightening text is a must for senior undergraduates and postgraduate students interested in studying UWB, and the emphasis on UWB development for commercial consumer communications products means that any communication engineer or manager cannot afford to be without it!