Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Standard Handbook of Audio and Radio Engineering
Авторы: Whitaker J., Benson B.K.
THE #1 ON-THE-JOB AUDIO ENGINEERING GUIDE—UPDATED WITH THE LATEST DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES
The reference of choice of audio and video engineers and technicians, this updated classic brings you page after page of clear answers to any question that arises on sound theory, equipment, recording, storage, transmission, and standards—including solutions for the latest digital technologies.
For design, production, installation, operation, and maintenance of recording studios, broadcast centers, and multimedia operations, you'll find no other source that covers such a broad range of audio technologies—with an emphasis on practical applications—than the HANDBOOK. Now fully updated for the first time in a decade, this trusted guide brings you completely up to speed with:
* CD, DVD, and other hot technologies
* Audio compression schemes, including MP3
* Sound transmission, reproduction, amplification, modification, detection, and storage equipment
* Broadcasting, music industry, multimedia, and Internet audio methods and tools
* Editing, voice-over, and post-production systems
* Noise reduction
* Test and measurement procedures and practices
* Nearly 1000 pages and 500 clear illustrations providing answers on all aspects of audio engineering, plus a CD-ROM featuring over 1000 additional pages of reference material.
Packed with career-building information on everything from basic principles and formulas to the latest FCC rules, the HANDBOOK features more than 100 articles, written by foremost experts, on 15 major topics. What's more, the accompanying CD-ROM gives you extensive data files—sound, industry specs, standards,diagrams, photos, and more, all keyed to relevant passages in the book.
If you want the best, clearest, and most professional answers you can find on audio principles, technologies, design, equipment, standards, and methods, you've come to the right place. STANDARD HANDBOOK OF AUDIO AND RADIO ENGINEERING is just that—the benchmark resource for audio engineers and technicians at work—now fully in sync with the fast-changing world of audio today.