Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: The Rational Unified Process Made Easy: A Practitioner's Guide to Rational Unified Process
Авторы: Kroll P., Kruchten P.
This book is a comprehensive guide to modern software development practices, as embodied in the Rational Unified Process, or RUP. With the help of this book's practical advice and insight, software practitioners will learn how to tackle challenging development projects — small and large — using an iterative and risk-driven development approach with a proven track record.
The Rational Unified Process Made Easy will teach you the key points involved in planning and managing iterative projects, the fundamentals of component design and software architecture, and the proper employment of use cases. All team members — from project managers to analysts, from developers to testers — will learn how to immediately apply the RUP to their work. You will learn that the RUP is a flexible, versatile process framework that can be tailored to suit the needs of development projects of all types and sizes.
Key topics covered include:
* How to use the RUP to develop iteratively, adopt an architecture-centric approach, mitigate risk, and verify software quality
* Tasks associated with the four phases of the RUP: Inception, Elaboration, Construction, and Transition
* Roles and responsibilities of project managers, architects, analysts, developers, testers, and process engineers in a RUP project
* Incrementally adopting the RUP with minimal risk
* Common patterns for failure with the RUP — and how to avoid them
Use this book to get quickly up to speed with the RUP, so you can easily employ the significant power of this process to increase the productivity of your team.