Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Moving to Linux: Kiss the Blue Screen of Death Goodbye!
Автор: Gagné M.
Say goodbye to Windows® crashes, viruses, hassles, and cost!
Moving to Linux can help you migrate from Windows to Linux in just hours! By the time you've finished, you'll be able to do virtually anything in Linux-without the aggravation, crashes, security risks, or high costs of running Windows!
This is not a book for techies! It's a book for people like you: people who write documents, create spreadsheets, surf the Web, send emails, listen to CDs, play games-and want to do it simply in Linux, without becoming technical experts!
* Convert your Windows PC to a Linux system that does more for less money-one step at a time
* Browse the Internet, send and receive email, even send instant messages using your existing AOL, MSN, and Yahoo! accounts
* Connect your digital camera or scanner
* Rip music, burn and play CDs
* Discover the world of Linux games: from solitaire to flight simulators, and beyond
There's more!! Write, calculate, and present with OpenOffice.org, the free office suite for Linux that can also read and write all of your existing Microsoft Office documents.
Say goodbye to expensive software upgrades, burdensome Microsoft licensing, Windows viruses, and "blue screens of death." Say hello to computing the way it's supposed to be—with Linux!
About the CD-ROM
Includes special bootable Linux "Knoppix" CD: prove the power, simplicity, and value of Linux to yourself without touching your current Windows system!