Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Fundamentals of Telecommunications
Автор: Freeman R.L.
This book provides an easy-to-understand introduction to the complex technical world of telecommunications. From bandwidth to data transfer protocol to PSTN, ISDN, PCS, or ATM-widely respected telecommunications expert and author Roger L. Freeman explains it all. He walks the reader through a vast array of current topics, providing an encyclopedic overview of all branches of telecommunications-telephony, data communications, enterprise networks, television transmission, wireless systems, and cellular/personal communication services (PCS). Written for the layperson as well as newcomers to the field, this primer:
* Assumes no mathematical or technical know-how on the part of the reader
* Introduces all topics from the ground up
* Clearly defines all terms, illustrating them with tangible examples
* Features review questions at the end of each chapter, designed to test understanding and reinforce
* Includes one hundred figures to highlight the text
Reviews, in three appendices, the most rudimentary of mathematical and electrical concepts, as well as decibels and their applications.
Fundamentals of Telecommunications allows sales, marketing, and management personnel in the telecommunications industry to better understand the various technical and operational issues that come up in the course of their work. It also gives investors and financiers a basic reference to draw upon when dealing with clients in this rapidly evolving market.