Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Автор: Eichorn J.
Already an experienced Web developer? Apply your skills in today's fastest-growing area of Web development: AJAX!
Building on what you already know, this fast-paced guide will show you exactly how to create rich, usable Internet applications. Joshua Eichorn teaches through sophisticated code examples, including extensive server-side PHP code.
You won't just learn how to code AJAX applications: Eichorn covers the entire development lifecycle, from use cases and design through debugging. He also presents detailed application case studies, including a start-to-finish update of a non-AJAX application that addresses everything from feature improvements to changing usage patterns. Coverage includes:
· How AJAX changes the conventional Web development cycle
· Problems created by the AJAX paradigm — and how to avoid them
· Adding AJAX to existing Web applications: key considerations
· Using core AJAX technologies, including the XMLHttpRequest object
· Consuming data returned to an AJAX application using both XSLT and JSON
· Building more usable AJAX applications: guidelines and downloadable resources
· Use cases: solving real-world problems in the AJAX environment
· Libraries and toolkits for simplifying AJAX development, including Sarissa, scriptaculous, and HTML_AJAX
· A complete guide to AJAX debugging
· Supporting browsers without XMLHttpRequest by using IFrames or cookies
· JSON data encoding debugging guide, which covers tools for Firefox and Internet Explorer
· A list of libraries, which includes PHP, .NET, Java, and other libraries that can be used with any server language