Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: The chemistry of organic silicon compounds. Volume 3
Авторы: Rappoport Z., Apeloig Y.
Complementing the six volumes already published in Patai's Chemistry of the Functional Groups series this title covers topics not previously updated in the set.
Written by key researchers in the field it includes more practical chapters and industrial examples than before as well as additional material.
There is a strong emphasis on "Poly" derivatives of various classes of silicon compounds as well as a chapter on silicon in modern high-technology. These supplement the "practical" parts of earlier volumes and enhance past material.
* Continues with the high standard expected of the series
* Complement to the 3 volume set of the chemistry of organic silicon compounds published in 1998
* Updates content from previous volumes and includes chapters on theory and silicon based radicals that are of theoretical and practical importance
* An invaluable reference source to organic chemists working in academia and industry
* Includes many more industrial examples than previous titles in the series
This volume complements the main volumes, with little overlap, and ensures the functional group series continues its superiority in the silicon field.
This volume is now available in electronic format from Books Online.