Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: An Introduction to Computational Biochemistry
Автор: Tsai C.S.
The application of computational tools is rapidly becoming a standard component of molecular biology and biochemistry curricula at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. Researchers in biochemistry are required to understand, at a minimum, the basic concepts of data management and analysis using computer programs.
An Introduction to Computational Biochemistry is a comprehensive text ideal for providing a solid introduction to biochemical principles and the skills required for applying computational tools to practical problems in biochemistry.
Written for end users as opposed to programmers, the text can be used at an entry level to teach students biochemical principles as well as the specific uses of application programs for the acquisition, analysis, and management of biochemical data with computers. Each chapter contains problem sets as well as an introduction, a review of biological concepts, discussion of the programming techniques and applications, and key references. Some features of the text are:
* Provides detailed coverage of biochemical structures, enzyme reactions, metabolic simulation, genomic and proteomic analyses, and molecular modeling
* Demonstrates the broad applications and versatility of computers for use in solving biochemical problems
* Includes a handy appendix of software suppliers
* Follows a topical organization of core biochemistry textbooks for use as an essential supplement
* Reviews the fundamental biochemical principles
An Introduction to Computational Biochemistry promises to be an indispensable text for undergraduates, graduate students, researchers, and instructors in biochemistry, molecular biology, and biotechnology.