Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Marine Corrosion in Tropical Environments (ASTM Special Technical Publication, 1399)
Авторы: Dean S., Delgadillo C., Bushman J.
This unique, new ASTM publication details the latest worldwide research on atmospheric corrosion, seawater corrosion, deterioration of concrete, and underground corrosion issues pertaining to tropical environments.
21 peer-reviewed papers cover:
• Mechanisms of corrosion processes.
• Performance of various remedial measures to prevent corrosion damage to steel in concrete.
• Proposal for revision of the ISO atmospheric corrosivity classification.
• New approach to cathodic protection of rebar and concrete.
• Evaluation of stainless steel for rebar in concrete as a long-term solution.
• Protection of underground structures in tropical marine environments.
• Difficulties of coating stainless steels for use in seawater.
Read more at http://ebookee.org/Sheldon-W-Dean-Guillermo-Hernandez-Duque-Delgadillo-James-B-Bushman-Marine-Corrosion-in-Tropical-Environments_693907.html#KcQzQZSZrpIcgEab.99