Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: 45 Years In Wall Street
Автор: Gann W.D.
Forty five years of actual trading experience and market research by W.D. Gann have made this book possible. He writes from practical application and not theory.
You have the opportunity to draw on the experience of the man who wrote such widely-read books as:
- Truth Of The Stock Tape (1923)
- Wall Street Stock Selector (1930)
- New Stock Trend Detector (1936)
- How To Make Profits In Commodities (1941)
They have been acclaimed by readers throughout the United States and foreign countries as the best books ever written on the Stock and Commodity Markets. In his latest book, Gann gives new and up-to-date rules-never before published- which are practical and proven. Some of his new rules explained in this are:
- Percentage of high and low prices tell next high or low levels
- Market action proves the rules
- Time Periods and three day chart with rules.
- Time periods for the main swings on Dow-Jones 30 industrial averages
- 9-Point moves, charts and rules
- Future of airline stock
- Anniversary dates
This book gives you a real stock market education.