Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Mass Spectrometry for Biotechnology
Автор: Siuzdak G.
If you investigate biological systems and might use mass spectrometry in your research but need to know more about it, this book is for you. It introduces the fundamental concepts of mass spectrometry and how mass spectrometers work. It also presents recent advancements particularly interesting to bio-researchers in an easy-to-understand manner that does not require extensive background in chemistry, math, or physics.
* Glossary of basic terms
* Abundant illustrations
* Examples of applications
* Practical tips on using mass spectrometric techniques
* Useful for peptide, protein, oligonucleotide, and carbohydrate analysis
* Simplified description of mass spectrometry including:
* Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization (MALDI)
* Electrospray Ionization (ESI)
* Fast Atom/Ion Bombardment (FAB)