Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Handbook of Mathematical Relations in Particulate Materials Processing
Автор: German R.
This book reflects where our knowledge is firm enough to provide a mathematical description. On the other hand, areas were our knowledge is shallow will obviously be targets for future studies. Indeed, this organization provides a fertile delineation of areas needing attention. Here we give attention to techniques widely employed in ceramics, powder metallurgy, cemented carbides, and related particulate
materials. Entries are included that deal with many aspects of powder technology, such as the following:
- Powder production and powder characterization
- Powder shaping via compaction, injection molding, and extrusion
- Powder consolidation via sintering, hot pressing, and hot isostatic pressing
- Finishing operations, microstructure analysis, material testing
- Performance linkages to structure–property relations.
Although modeling is fundamental to materials processing, little organization occurs in the field. This book is written for those already exposed to the concepts associated with particulate materials processing. It will be most useful for researchers, production engineers, students, faculty, and quality personnel.