Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services
Автор: Larson B.
Design and deliver insightful and interactive Web-based reports.
Transform your company's valuable data into easily shared information with help from this definitive resource. Written by a member of the development team, this hands-on guide covers everything from installation to administration and shows you how to create visually appealing reports with ease and accuracy. You'll get a firm understanding of the entire report-building process by following a case study throughout the course of the book. Learn first-hand how to extract data using Query Builder and master key tools such as the Report Wizard and Report Manager. Leverage the power of Microsoft's most powerful server-based reporting solution to improve business decision-making and facilitate company-wide - even worldwide - communication.
Essential Skills for Database Professionals:
- Follow steps to prepare for a smooth installation process.
- Explore the ins and outs of the SELECT query and ensure data integrity.
- Create cleanly designed interactive reports and deliver them in a timely manner.
- Generate reports with the aid of the Report Wizard and from scratch.
- Work with line, text box, and rectangle controls.
- Add polish to your reports with images, color, and charts.
- Control the properties of a report item using Visual Basic expressions.
- Use the Report Manager to share information in a secure, managed environment.