Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: The Making Of Information Systems - Software Engineering And Management In A Globalized World
Автор: Karl Eugen Kurbel
Information systems (IS) are the backbone of any organization today, supporting all major business processes.
This book deals with the question: how do these systems come into existence? It gives a comprehensive coverage of managerial, methodological and technological aspects including:
- Management decisions before and during IS development, acquisition and implementation
- Project management
- Requirements engineering and design using UML
- Implementation, testing and customization
- Software architecture and platforms
- Tool support (CASE tools, IDEs, collaboration tools)
The book takes into account that for most organizations today, inhouse development is only one of several options to obtain an IS. A good deal of IS development has moved to software vendors – be it domestic, offshore or multinational software firms. Since an increasing share of this work is done in Asia, Eastern Europe, Latin America and Africa, the making of information systems is discussed within a global context.