Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Cutting Edge. Starter Student's Book.
Авторы: Cunningham S., Redston C., Moor P.
– A multi-layered syllabus, which includes a comprehensive grammar and vocabulary syllabus, incorporating systematic work on listening, speaking, reading and writing
– Refreshing topics and rich texts engage and motivate students
– Takes an integrated approach to pronunciation, and includes learner-training and revision
–Has a task-based element
– Places particular emphasis on lexis
– Employs a 'discovery' approach to the teaching of grammar
– Unique Mini-dictionary introduces dictionary skills and promotes independent learning
In the back cover pocket of the Students' Book is the Cutting Edge Starter Mini-dictionary which contains definitions and examples for more than 2000 words and phrases FROM the Students' Book. The Mini-dictionary includes references and examples for words and phrases in the Students' Book that students are unlikely to know (a full outline of which words and phrases have been included appears at the front of the Mini-dictionary). Students are referred to the Mini-dictionary at appropriate points throughout the Students' Book.