Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Hot Mix Asphalt Construction: Certification and Accreditation Programs (ASTM Special Technical Publication, 1378)
Авторы: Shuler S., Moulthrop J.
STP 1378 is a practical "how to" publication that shares the experiences of several organizations that have established or begun to establish programs for certification and accreditation for technicians working in the asphalt pavement construction industry.
Nine papers provide a wide range of approaches from a diverse audience including departments of transportation, a trade association, a college and several universities, a paving contractor and AASHTO. The papers include:
• New England Transportation Technical Certification Program (NETTCP)
• Asphalt Technician Certification: The Rocky Mountain Way
• The AASHTO Accreditation Program: Serving the Hot Mix Asphalt Industry
• Experiences with Bituminous Paving Technician Training and Certification in Pennsylvania
• A First-Year Summary of the Arkansas Hot-Mix Asphalt Technician Certification
• Certification and Accreditation Programs: A Contractor's Perspective
• Basic Elements in the Design of a Certification Program for Hot-Mix Asphalt
• Lake Land College/Illinois Department of Transportation: Quality Control/Quality Assurance Training Program
• South Carolina's Experience with Certification and Accreditation
Read more at http://ebookee.org/Scott-Shuler-James-S-Moulthrop-Hot-Mix-Asphalt-Construction-Certification-and-Accrediation-Programs_715648.html#Piv1DK3eb9wfqRS5.99