''Digital Communications'' presents the theory and application of the philosophy of Digital Communication systems in a unique but lucid form. The book inserts equal importance to the theory and application aspect of the subject whereby the authors selected a wide class of problems.
The Salient features of the book are:
1. The foundation of Fourier series, Transform and wavelets are introduces in a unique way but in lucid language.
2. The application area is rich and resemblance to the present trend of research, as we are attached with those areas professionally.
3. A CD is included which contains codes and MATLAB, with illuminating uncommon and common applications along with a large number of image, signal and speech demos for better understanding of the subject.
4. Elegant exercise section is designed in such a way that, the readers can get the flavor of the subject and get attracted towards the future scopes of the subject.
5. Unparallel tabular, flow chart based and pictorial methodology description will be there for sustained impression of the proposed design/algorithms in mind.