Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: C# Programmer's Cookbook
Автор: Jones A.
Next time you hit the wall with a tough C# development problem, get the code behind the solution—and solve it the right way. The C# Programmer’s Cookbook provides at-a-glance reference to hundreds of C# and Microsoft .NET Framework programming scenarios using a concise, problem/solution format. The book’s organized so you can quickly zero in on the topics and answers you need—with practical examples, code snippets, best practices, and undocumented secrets to get the job done.
No half-baked solutions. Get expert code from expert developers.
- Get hundreds of recipes covering every application type—from Microsoft Windows to Web pages, Web services, Windows Forms, and Windows services.
- Discover expert ways to solve common Web application and network programming challenges.
- Manage files, directories, and streams with the .NET I/O classes.
- Access databases using Microsoft ADO.NET.
- Tackle advanced techniques for multithreading, manipulating XML data, .NET Remoting, and reusing common patterns.
- Develop rich multimedia applications using the .NET Framework.
- Help protect your applications with code access security, role-based security, and cryptography.
- Interoperate with legacy Win32 API and COM-based solutions.