Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Mac OS X Tiger Timesaving Techniques For Dummies
Авторы: Ullman L., Liyanage M.
Time—the commodity most of us never have enough of. Mac OS X Tiger Timesaving Techniques For Dummies is exactly what you need to get more results from every minute you spend with your Mac OS X Tiger.
Loaded with more than 60 timesaving tricks and techniques, this helpful volume gets right to the point and shows you how to streamline dozens of everyday computer functions. If you already know your way around Mac OS X Tiger, you can discover how to speed up your Mac, make searches faster and more efficient, optimize your network, and a lot more. For example, you can
* Create your own keyboard shortcuts
* Find files faster with Spotlight
* Save steps with contextual menus
* Make the most of the address book and iCal
* Take advantage of Safari RSS feeds
* Use your iPod for secure, encrypted storage
* Set up a videoconference with iChat AV