Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Don't Think Pink: What Really Makes Women Buy: and How to Increase Your Share of This Crucial Market
Авторы: Johnson L., Learned A.
Purchases by women now total trillions of dollars annually, accounting for 85% of all consumer expenditures. So, reaching women should be considered the number one priority for most businesses.
Don't Think Pink will help marketers see their brands through a woman's eyes, unlocking the secrets to developing products, services, and marketing strategies that truly resonate with female buyers.
Based on painstaking research into women's experiences and perceptions, Don't Think Pink reveals:
* How generational history, culture, life stages, and daily realities influence a woman's buying mind
* How the manner in which women buy is more critical than what's being sold
* How listening to women earlier and more often leads to more powerful strategies
* How to use the Internet and other technology — both in market research and during the buying process — to gain a greater understanding of female consumers
* How to gain a bigger share of the awesome purchasing power of women
* There's no question that women buy. Don't Think Pink explains what drives their buying decisions, and how businesses can capitalize on this enormous (and evergreen) market.